Music Scientist Virtuosos
(7 to 8 years old)
This programme builds on the Music Scientist Scouts programme. The Music Scientist Virtuosos advance to perform and improvise the learnt music concepts and dances.
The Virtuosos also strengthens the understanding and memory of more complex Science Concepts. They can actively apply proper Science terms and vocabulary. Preparing them for the MOE Primary Science syllabus.
The child advances in musicianship and acquires showmanship. The child is also inquisitive, knowledgeable in Science facts and concepts. He/she is a Science and earth lover, confidently prepared for the MOE Primary Science syllabus.
SCIENCE, MUSIC & MOVEMENT ENRICHMENT CLASS ACTIVITIES
- Catchy Songs with embedded general and science facts
- Fun and interactive visuals that explains the science concepts
- Music, movement, dance, dramatic, imaginary and multi-sensory play
- Music exposure including music concepts, pitched and percussion instruments playing, introducing different music genres and history
- Interactive Science demonstrations and games that reinforce learning points
- Thoughtful Science and Art crafts,
- Worksheets and Quizzes to assess the children’s understanding.
Current Programme for the Music Scientist Virtuosos
DECEMBER 2018 SCHOOL HOLIDAY WORKSHOP
Tired of falling sick? Worried about viruses like HFMD? Boost your knowledge about the Immune System with our Workshop!
Get acquainted with your White Blood Cell Warriors and enjoy a session of musical fun!
Venue: Step Up Studio @ Punggol Safra, #04-02, 9, Sentul Crescent, Singapore 828654
Ages: 7 & 8 years old (P1 to P2)
Date: 5 December 2018
Time: 2pm to 3.30pm (with 15 mins break)
- Interactive Visuals
- Singing & Chanting
- Music & Movement
- Percussion Exploration
- Imaginary Play and Game
- Science Quiz
Click here to sign up now.
WEEKLY CLASSES FOR P1 & P2
Why learn Human Anatomy at a young age?
- Human Anatomy is a topic covered in the Primary 3 and 4 Science Syllabus
- It gives the children a head start for rigorous science education that lies ahead of them
- Children are able to relate and learn about the basic functions of the body systems like the respiratory, circulatory, digestive, nervous and skeletal systems
- Children will gain a strong foundation in the relevant science concepts and vocabulary