Our early childhood programme exposes the Music Scientist Tenderfeet to multiple sensory stimulation, that contains a rich enrichment of sound, sight, touch, music, language, colours and materials that boosts all aspects of brain development. And with this, new neural pathways are created which are vital for life-long learning. We adopt Maria Montessori for sensory development, Jean Piaget’s theory for early childhood learning, John Bowlby’s secure attachment, Orff and Kodaly for music learning.
Our sessions are fun for both parents and babies. Our instructor will model and demonstrate to parents how to interact with the baby in a joyful and purposeful way. The class promotes parent bonding and connection with the child, love, security and assurance.
The child has his/her senses stimulated, builds on motor skills, improves attention span, memory and cultivates curiosity
SENSORY, MUSIC & MOVEMENT ENRICHMENT CLASS ACTIVITIES
- Baby massage technique sharing session conducted by certified massage therapist for 2 to 12 months old babies, which would help to improve the baby’s quality of sleep while strengthening his/body systems
- Baby exercises that develop motor skills, sense of balances and spatial orientation
- Multi-sensory play that arouses the rapid brain development
- Vocal singing to nursery song, rhymes and actions that improves the communication skills, increases the child’s understanding of the language
- Fun and interactive stories and visuals that promote literacy and focus attention
- Percussions instrument exploration
- Solo time on percussions instruments playing, building self-esteem and confidence
- Parachute and bubble play
“A heartfelt thank you to ever so bubbly Teacher Axel, for all the wonderful classes that he carefully planned and executed with nothing but patience, genuine love for working with children, flexibility and fantastic energy level. We love how the environment and class contents are always changing to suit the theme of the ongoing occasions. We would always look foward to what fun we can expect with each visit.”
Ms. Stephanie Low, Parent of 20 months old Baby
“I have a 7 months old baby. My experience with Teacher Axel is remarkable. He knows what are the activities that would interest my baby and what are the activities that are helpful for his development. Teacher Axel’s expertise in conducting infant class is really amazing! We look forward to more classes with him. I and my baby really enjoy his classes very much!”