We design a strong and structured music and movement curriculum for the Music Scientist Scouts, boosting the physical, social, emotional, cognitive and linguistic development to another level.
We also induct the Music Scientist Scouts into the world of Science in a fun and memorable way, so as to cultivate their lifelong passion for the subject.
- A Holistic Music Curriculum using Orff, Dalcroze and Kodaly methods, bridging towards ABRSM
- Intriguing Science topics such as Space & Universe which are out of the MOE Science Syllabus and topics such as Life Cycles, Animal Adaptation, Plants, Human Anatomy and many more which are introductory and foundation to the MOE Primary Science Syllabus
The child sharpens the motor skills, builds on musicianship and is highly self-motivated. The child also acquires more science and general knowledge, and is investigative and innovative.
SCIENCE, MUSIC & MOVEMENT ENRICHMENT CLASS ACTIVITIES
- Catchy Songs with embedded general and science facts
- Fun and interactive visuals and characters that explains the science concepts
- Music, movement, dance, dramatic, imaginary play
- Music exposure including music concepts, sight reading, pitched and percussion instruments playing, introducing different music genres and history
- Interactive Science demonstrations and games that reinforce learning points
- Thoughtful Science and Art crafts
- Worksheets and Quizzes to assess the children’s understanding.
Current Programme for the Music Scientist Scouts & the Music Scientist Virtuosos
Why learn Human Anatomy at a young age?
- Human Anatomy is a topic covered in the Primary 3 and 4 Science Syllabus
- It gives the children a head start for rigorous science education that lies ahead of them
- Children are able to relate and learn about the basic functions of the body systems like the respiratory, circulatory, digestive, nervous and skeletal systems
- Children will gain a strong foundation in the relevant science concepts and vocabulary