Music Scientist Groovers
(2 to 4 years old)
This is an all rounded programme that builds and sharpens the physical, social, emotional, cognitive and linguistic development of our Music Scientist Groovers.
Our Groovers will also experience intriguing science facts and general knowledge that helps to nurture curiosity and observational skills.
- A Holistic Music Curriculum in line with Orff, Kodaly & ABRSM
- Introduction to the World of Science, inline with MOE Primary Science Syllabus
The child refines the motor skills, gains logical intelligence, great self-esteem and confidence, acquires high EQ, improves self-expression, is creative and observant
MUSIC & MOVEMENT ENRICHMENT CLASS ACTIVITIES
- Catchy Songs with embedded general and science facts
- Fun and interactive stories and visuals that promote literacy and focus attention
- Music, movement and dance building musical and bodily-kinesthetic intelligence
- Dramatic, imaginary and multi-sensory play
- Music exposure base on a structured Music curriculum
- Vocal singing and play activity that improves the communication skills
- Percussions instruments play and exploration developing musicianship
Current Programme for The Music Scientist Groovers
DECEMBER 2018 SCHOOL HOLIDAY WORKSHOP
Ocean Exploration with The Music Scientist!
Join The Music Scientist Pte Ltd in an ocean of fun and music on 12 December 18. Learn how we can protect the homes of the little sea animals!
Venue: The Midtown, 1187, Upper Serangoon Road, #02-16 Singapore 533971
(Please note the change of venue to The Midtown, where previously is to be held at Punggol Safra)
Ages: 3 & 4 years old (N1 to N2) – Parent Accompanied
Date: 12 December 2018
Time: 10am to 11.30am
- Music & Movement
- Percussion Exploration
- Imaginary Play and Game
- Art & Craft
Click here to sign up now.
WEEKLY CLASSES FOR THE MUSIC SCIENTIST GROOVERS
Location: 1187, Upper Serangoon Road, The Midtown, #02-16, Singapore 533971
* Parent-accompanied class