Music Scientist Groovers
(2 to 4 years old)
This is an all rounded programme that builds and sharpens the physical, social, emotional, cognitive and linguistic development of our Music Scientist Groovers.
Our Groovers will also experience intriguing science facts and general knowledge that helps to nurture curiosity and observational skills.
- A Holistic Music Curriculum in line with Orff, Kodaly & ABRSM
- Introduction to the World of Science, inline with MOE Primary Science Syllabus
The child refines the motor skills, gains logical intelligence, great self-esteem and confidence, acquires high EQ, improves self-expression, is creative and observant
MUSIC & MOVEMENT ENRICHMENT CLASS ACTIVITIES
- Catchy Songs with embedded general and science facts
- Fun and interactive stories and visuals that promote literacy and focus attention
- Music, movement and dance building musical and bodily-kinesthetic intelligence
- Dramatic, imaginary and multi-sensory play
- Music exposure base on a structured Music curriculum
- Vocal singing and play activity that improves the communication skills
- Percussions instruments play and exploration developing musicianship