Registration of Classes
For registration of classes, please indicate the day and time that you would wish to sign up for and whatsapp to +65 69096350 Do note that due to the centre’s space constraint and the 1 metre safe distancing requirement, there are limited slots per class. Seek your understanding that the registration of slots is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
* Do note that N2 to P2 Classes are non-parent accompanied, while remaining classes are parent accompanied.
If these class timings aren’t suitable, do contact/whatsapp us at 69096350 and indicate your preferred timeslots. Thank you!
Re-opening of Centre (Phase 2)
We have resumed our classes at the Centre. Due to the COVID-19 situation, our operations and lesson activities have to be tweaked to ensure that parents and students are in a safe environment. The followings are the stepped up precautionary measures:-
- Please scan and check in via the SafeEntry QR code before entering the premise. This is to facilitate contact tracing.
- Please have your temperature checked and sanitised your hands before entering the premise.
- We will be denying entry to any child or parent with cold/cough/fever during this period as extra precaution. We are also denying entry to any child or parent that have recently travelled overseas, 14 days from the date of their return to Singapore.
- Please ensure the wearing of masks at all times, face shields are allowed for children of 12 years old and below. Though it’s not mandatory, we strongly encourage the wearing for masks or face shields for children of 2 years old and below.
- For the safety of the students, a safe distancing of 1 metre apart would be enforced. For parent-accompanied class, only 1 parent is allowed to accompany the class. A safe distancing of 1 metre apart is enforced between each pair of parent and child.
- We are ensuring a good environmental hygiene by sanitising the used percussions and props after each activity and disinfecting the activity floor mat after each class. We have scheduled a 20 minutes interval between every class for thorough disinfecting.
- To minimise contact and exposure, parachute and bubble play activities for the babies and toddlers would be replaced with Music and Movement activities.
- To minimise contact between our teachers and parents, the progress feedback of every student would be provided every month.