Home » Class Schedule
Please fill up the above form for the registration of trial class. Please call and whatsapp to +65 69096350 for other enquiries. Seek your understanding that the registration of slots is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
* Do note that N2 to P2 Classes are non-parent accompanied, while remaining classes are parent accompanied.
Measures taken at the Centre (Phase 3 Heightened Alert)
- All parents and students are to bring along their SafeEntry TraceTogether Token or a smartphone with the TraceTogether app installed for entry into the centre.
- To reduce overcrowding, only 1 parent or caregiver to each child is allowed to enter the centre. Exceptions will be given to trial classes, both parents are allowed into the centre.
- Temperature screening and hand sanitising to be carried out before entering the studios. We will be denying entry to any child or parent with cold/cough/fever during this period as extra precaution. We are also denying entry to any child or parent that have recently travelled overseas, 14 days from the date of their return to Singapore. Please refrain from bringing your child for classes if they are unwell, or if anyone in your child’s household is on Leave of Absence (LOA) or Approved Absence (AA), Quarantine Order (QO), Stay Home Notice (SHN) or Medical Certificate (MC) for respiratory symptoms.
- Please ensure the wearing of masks at all times, face shields are allowed for children of 12 years old and below. Though it’s not mandatory, we strongly encourage the wearing for masks or face shields for children of 2 years old and below.
- We will continue to practise safe distancing measures stipulated by Authorities. For parent accompanied classes, each pair of parent and child is given a designated spot, a safe social distancing of 1.2m is applied. We seek your cooperation to maintain the same social distance at all times. Our teachers and personnels will remind and keep a constant lookout to enforce the social distancing. The same social distancing measure is applied and enforced for non-parent accompanied classes.
- The student capacity is limited to only 8 pairs of parents and children in each class.We are ensuring a good environmental hygiene by sanitising the used percussions and props after each activity and disinfecting the activity floor mat after each class. We have scheduled a 20 minutes interval between every class for thorough disinfecting.
- To enforce safe social distancing, parachute and bubble play would be replaced with Music and Movement activities. And storytelling is replaced with digital copy.
- To minimise contact between our teachers and parents, the detailed progress feedback of every student would be will be provided monthly instead of weekly.